HHH new record - JAN. 15TH

For any news related with the skatepunk world, post them here!

Moderator: Smarch Weather

Re: HHH new record - JAN. 15TH

Postby AJ_HHH » Jan 14th, '13, 03:09

I'm not sure what format our digital downloads are currently in. I'll make sure to look into it personally and make sure that there is some way to get the songs in FLAC. Whether its bandcamp or some other alternative I'll make it happen!

Thanks for the feedback guys!
AJ_HHH

Postby disconnectdisconnect » Jan 14th, '13, 14:19

Will hopefully be getting a few copies in on distro, if anyone in the UK / Europe wanted.
disconnectdisconnect

Postby Voll » Jan 14th, '13, 18:30

disconnectdisconnect wrote:Will hopefully be getting a few copies in on distro, if anyone in the UK / Europe wanted.

yes please!
Petitioning the empty sky...

Real quality can only rise on the brink of disaster.
Voll
The mad scientist

Postby AJ_HHH » Jan 14th, '13, 23:21

Whatever will be available for download on Bandcamp tomorrow in FLAC!
AJ_HHH

Postby Sickr » Jan 15th, '13, 01:39

Hadn't really heard these guys before, but I've got to say I'm digging the new record.
Sickr

Postby napalm » Jan 15th, '13, 02:25

AJ_HHH wrote:Whatever will be available for download on Bandcamp tomorrow in FLAC!

Woohoo!!!
napalm

Postby halfheartedmeyer » Jan 16th, '13, 19:10

For anyone who's interested, Animal Style has posted the record in FLAC on bandcamp. If you want a cd you can buy the files and burn one yerself. Thanks again to anyone who gave our record a chance.
halfheartedmeyer

Postby d4rk0n3r0cks » Jan 17th, '13, 01:53

What if I already bought the vinyl ?? Is there any way to get a code to have the record in FLAC ?
d4rk0n3r0cks

Postby DonLombardo » Jan 18th, '13, 18:52

I emailed Animal style about it. Hopefully I'll get a response.
"Look at your life, cause I am sorry but that is it. And you think you're better off this way. But I think it's sad that you can't see. And you think it's better off this way but when the pleasure fades one day, where will you turn and where will you run? When it's all through and there's no more fun will there be time to turn it around? When you look up and ask Him will you be too late or be found?"

Broken Cedars - After Burners
DonLombardo

Postby buh! » Feb 2nd, '13, 17:35

Lyrics courtesy of Helen! (Hope the guys don't mind) Just tell me if you want me to remove them.

Untitled
I’m giving up I’ll never make a point to be living up to what was a dream between my head and my heart. Every situation is a vague interpretation of praise I receive when I’m lazy and feed my ego. I’m turning into something I swore I never would. If I burn it into nothing at least I can feel good knowing that the cycles of doubt and self pity were nothing but shitty habits to break. Tried to fit the images into the frame, stretching so thin, the canvas is ready for paint. I strike it like a drum; will the city sing prayers between hand claps? With bohemia backstage in the last act? O a back bay flat where I’m flat-backed wishing on a welcome mat. Am I spilling out? I left that shell behind me. What do I have to say now? We turn into people that we can’t bear; rotting away on a shelf we just stare at. It’s not fair, we don’t do we just dare. I give up, I give up into my friends, I disappear; I’m never home, I’m never here.

River
I hope you find this and tear it up, it won’t make a difference. It seems my insight is never enough to get over the fence of your broken words. The edges hurt and turn on my insides. I turn my back on your bed of lies. How did you get this way? The dam is breaking by the minute, the war is over but we separate. If I were confident in reason I would know my place, you say you know what it takes to return to shore on rogue waves but have you learned that a compass cracked can’t lead you back? Earth holds no straight lines, gravity bends at all sides. The edges fold and hold us by the heart strings. One day you’ll see that we hold on to hate we bring. The nearer sides of the words are further than the backyard. I should have come here alone, but I know you. A vacancy in the cold occupies every reason; you never seem to be free, do I know you? I want to tell it like it is, but I need you to help me build this bridge. Before the water rises to our eyes, before the river’s sweeping us aside. If I were younger I would turn the tides. O where’s the time gone now? You were holding out but now you’re holding on to the rolling doubts that crushed you so long. Let go the past, it’s nothing but an empty glass that holds you back and you never wanted that. The future’s waiting in the field just down the path.

Vessel
We leave with heavy hearts and hollow hands. We breathe and look for life on a summer's night. We see it's the heavy thoughts, the weights of sand. O we get so weighed down and thereby drown in a sea of fever dreams and midnight screams until we finally see. The stars are brighter when you die; until then they haunt you every night. Biting our own hands until the feed has run dry. Writing in the sand the ephemeral. O shoreline, can we keep up with the knowledge offered us? The endless stream will never be enough. Don't waste your blood, we're vessels in an endless flood, but fear the sound of rushing love. This day wants you to pull the rug from underneath the puppet you have come to be.

Framework
There's such a great momentum, the kind that might not reappear. My only fear is that this back and forth will become habitual. I've killed what I can't salvage. The dreams are litter on the streets I walk now in remembrance. Nostalgia is a midnight beacon. Dichotomy is not the framework of this world, but a movie screen. Try to see that what we are is only conversation. There and here forth and back, now and then I trace the tracks. Idle are my plans, but they absorb and weigh in tons.

Good Terms
By now I’m usually half-asleep for an elusive anxiety that I will blindly act out for nobody but me. I always meant to be the good one, when I left I kept on. Now the time has passed by my closing eyes, wanting to be fast asleep, I can’t find the love in me when this heat just drags on and on. I never meant to use you then, when I said I missed you, I meant you passed right by me and you’re already gone. A phone call would not do a lone hallway of empty rooms is what I am these days. No sunlight of afternoon could illuminate me; I’m a shard of cold love these days. I feel like the oldest of anyone my age. I’m working through this phase; I’ll punch in if it’s my cue. My hands are freezing, my lungs are out of true, I’m out of waiting rooms. I could not do this again, not even if you paid me to. My hands are helpless, my words are up to you and I’m out of interviews in every conversation just say the work week sees me through.

Direction
We need to be careful today, the photos and forms will all break our hearts when our lives slip away. We hang on to what’s within frames. We’re placing our lives behind glass in hopes of preserving our past by storing it so we can one day look back but memories are mirrors; they’ll crack. I’ll keep mine all with me and they’ll bleed into one another. Yes, we can share these things but I’ll never ignore your face for them. O a direction would be a godsend; I was just waiting to hear from you. I wonder if we can relate given the number of faces exchanged. In cases of high rates of fifteen-minute fame one barely can trust their own name. I won’t let yours slip from me best you then be forgotten like the books crumbled on the shelf, like the ruins of the old capitol. How did we get here? Where did we go wrong? We were just trying to stay in touch but we’re out of touch and we love this crutch. I don’t get it, we were headed somewhere. Have we given up? I was following my gut haring never filled it up. Now I’ve hunger pangs thinking of the changes we could make of the bells rang, if we all say we’re a long way from home.

Whatever
I drifted off for sometime; the thought had crept up like I called it. I shivered not from cold but how it floated there like beneath in winter. We just rely on hate or strength ‘til our bones are broken homes that never breathe. It’s in the hearts of others that our minds can topple habits: fear of unseen love. Whatever it means, I want it gone. The thought that crept up and crawled around. Where ever it’s from is something wrong: The churches are but monuments now. Whatever we say we chase thoughts ‘til history is off the edge of the page. Take this to the riverbed, let this drown in the river and we’ll only need what we know. What do we owe to this if we can let it go? Two years from now our cells replace. What do we owe to this if we can let it go? Five years from now the winds will change.
There's beauty in cloudy days. The same clouds that darken your light, give you water to live.
buh!
Seeker of the Perfect Melody

Postby d4rk0n3r0cks » Feb 3rd, '13, 21:55

the vinyl came to me with no download code. So no FLAC.
d4rk0n3r0cks

Postby halfheartedmeyer » Feb 4th, '13, 02:24

d4rk0n3r0cks wrote:the vinyl came to me with no download code. So no FLAC.

I would email Animal Style and ask for a download code. Matt is a good guy and will definitely help you out.
halfheartedmeyer

Postby buh! » Feb 5th, '13, 20:12

Meyer or anyone. I'd like to order copies of Running Water and Defining. Let me know if you have some available.
There's beauty in cloudy days. The same clouds that darken your light, give you water to live.
buh!
Seeker of the Perfect Melody

Postby disconnectdisconnect » Feb 13th, '13, 23:52

Got these in now for you UK guys!

http://disconnectdisconnectrecords.bigcartel.com/product/half-hearted-hero-whatever

Such a great record. Got white vinyl, with nice insert / lyrics and download code.
disconnectdisconnect

Postby alanso » Feb 14th, '13, 05:21

I've seen these guys get more mentions on other boards I'm on, good sign!
http://www.nevernoodz.bandcamp.com - melodic fe/male punk from Ireland
http://www.last.fm/user/diedamnyou - the music i listen to on my laptop..
http://punktual-media.com/ - latest update: Japanese metal band cover Omen by THE PRODIGY
alanso

Previous

Return to - NEWS -