Page 1 of 2

New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Mar 20th, '12, 12:53
by khet
The spanish skatepunk band Frozen Minds announced that they have a new singer and they also released a sampler from their upcoming new album that will be released this year.
- http://www.skatepunkers.net/2012/03/new ... mpler.html

VERY promising!

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Mar 20th, '12, 23:35
by nick83
no vocals?

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Mar 21st, '12, 00:07
by buh!
this band wasn't suppossed to had a new album since 2008-09?

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Mar 21st, '12, 00:43
by cradosse
It sounds great ! I hope the new singer will fit in :)

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Mar 21st, '12, 10:02
by khet
buh! wrote:this band wasn't suppossed to had a new album since 2008-09?

yes, but they didnt have any vocalist. Now they do.

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Mar 21st, '12, 10:23
by buh!
I'm frightened, depending on the kind of vocals, it's going to ruin the songs haha. aka don't want a very high pitched voice haha
Maybe the "techiest" spanish band alive? kinda forus alike don't you think?

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Mar 21st, '12, 12:24
by Voll
i like the instrumentals ...but things like that can't be judged without having heard the vocals. vocals can ruin great songs but also turn mediocre songs into great ones

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Mar 21st, '12, 13:53
by ošťa
Voll wrote:i like the instrumentals ...but things like that can't be judged without having heard the vocals. vocals can ruin great songs but also turn mediocre songs into great ones

x2!

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Mar 21st, '12, 20:56
by d4rk0n3r0cks
I think I'm going to like that band!

Do they have all the album recorded and only need to put vocals over it?

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Mar 23rd, '12, 01:22
by cradosse
buh! wrote:Maybe the "techiest" spanish band alive? kinda forus alike don't you think?


If I compare to Adrenalized (for me the best spanish band), they are waaaaaay techier that's a fact.

And yeah that sounds def like forus. And i'd add it's really sungrind-ish during some parts too.

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Mar 23rd, '12, 18:09
by micolskt

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Mar 23rd, '12, 18:26
by d4rk0n3r0cks
I thought we could hear it in the video...

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Apr 16th, '12, 11:42
by micolskt
Thanks for all the comments, we're going to start recording vocals the second week of may, so the CD will be out in the end of june if we don't have more delays XD
Thanks for all the patience

Mike

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Apr 16th, '12, 12:51
by cradosse
micolskt wrote:Thanks for all the comments, we're going to start recording vocals the second week of may, so the CD will be out in the end of june if we don't have more delays XD
Thanks for all the patience

Mike


should've guessed why your band sounds a lot like sunsgrind...



:)

Re: New FROZEN MINDS sampler from upcoming album

PostPosted: Apr 16th, '12, 13:57
by buh!
I dreamt with this band today. Really.