Lapdog

Bands like, Adhesive, Millencolin, Passage 4, Satanic Surfers, etc.etc.

Moderator: DonLombardo

Re: Lapdog

Postby Lapdog » Dec 7th, '11, 23:28

Now re-stocked: Finally the CD's arrived at Interpunk, we sent them on the 22nov.. http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=197552&
Lapdog

Postby napalm » Dec 7th, '11, 23:33

Uncanny timing. I JUST looked about 2 hours ago and it still said out of stock. Ordered.
napalm

Postby Lapdog » Feb 15th, '12, 00:22

Seems it might be time to add some new about the band.

We recorded two songs (Supernova Light and We don't belong) for an upcoming compilation, these songs will be re-recorded for our next album prob. this year.

Some Spotify:
Social Skam - (Lapdog but in Swedish, same members, instruments...) http://open.spotify.com/track/3Papoa3kQoS3bOPy6G3k9t

Some guys from UK named their (hip hop/something) for Lapdog and now turn up when you sort by artist: lapdog on Spotify..... This is very annoying, how to get it moved??.. Beware of song 3, 5, 12 and remember that every time you listen to them, you have to listen to any song from "Knight for a day", "The lonely sound" twice or more!!

Next gig is here in Umeå at "Pipes" with two other bands, on the 10th of march.

At the moment (winter) we are only looking for gigs near Umeå, (tons of snow is bad when driving...), If we get to travel by air, we can ofc play anywhere.
Lapdog

Postby nick83 » Jul 31st, '12, 15:18

The band is recording a new album. Can someone reupload the "The Lonely Sound (2011)" CD?? I lost it... Thanks in advance!!
nick83

Postby Lapdog » Aug 11th, '12, 22:55

We started recording our second album now on the 6th of august and will continue until the 17th with drums, then we will continue with guitars, bass, vocals, sparkle/cowbells and more :P.

We really need any nice label to release it, since we will spend everything on recording again... please help us if you can :D

A studio/video is up with a recording of supernova light (that we recorded before..., we will re-record it for the album)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhGEP1lPqOg

The lonely sound on spotify: http://open.spotify.com/album/7ebrMQ8KLYGYhr3vMpiBSU

We usually update stuff on our facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/lapdogtheband you can find out there we sell our t-shirt.
Lapdog

Postby akira2019 » Aug 25th, '12, 19:39

that's piece of good news
akira2019-punk rock apocalypse-
akira2019

Postby DonLombardo » Sep 14th, '12, 10:24

any fast ones on the new one?
"Look at your life, cause I am sorry but that is it. And you think you're better off this way. But I think it's sad that you can't see. And you think it's better off this way but when the pleasure fades one day, where will you turn and where will you run? When it's all through and there's no more fun will there be time to turn it around? When you look up and ask Him will you be too late or be found?"

Broken Cedars - After Burners
DonLombardo

Postby Lapdog » Sep 22nd, '12, 09:19

We recorded 20 songs in total. 11 fast ones, 8 mid-tempo and 1 slow one. Not sure which ones that will make it to the record. But probably 14 to 16 songs.

/Tomas Andersson
Lapdog

Postby d4rk0n3r0cks » Sep 22nd, '12, 21:14

11 fast and 3 mid tempo :)
d4rk0n3r0cks

Postby napalm » Sep 23rd, '12, 03:54

6 fast, 8 mid tempo

is what I would not recommend
napalm

Postby DonLombardo » Sep 23rd, '12, 09:44

haha.

11 fast 2 mid and 1 slow at the very end.

and save some fast songs for a compilation we're putting out on our new label - Less Talk, More Records.
"Look at your life, cause I am sorry but that is it. And you think you're better off this way. But I think it's sad that you can't see. And you think it's better off this way but when the pleasure fades one day, where will you turn and where will you run? When it's all through and there's no more fun will there be time to turn it around? When you look up and ask Him will you be too late or be found?"

DonLombardo

Postby Lapdog » Sep 26th, '12, 08:00

Sure DonLombardo, we´ll save some songs for you compilation =)
Lapdog

Postby DonLombardo » Sep 26th, '12, 08:08

that's cool. It's not really in the works, but we'll just need 1 probably :) and fast, that's our main goal, keep skatepunk alive in the world! :)

DonLombardo

Postby Lapdog » Aug 19th, '13, 23:15

Wow been a few months now... We are finally finished with all the recording and will send 15 songs to mix/master very soon (prob within 1-2 weeks). Still looking for label for it since we spent all our money on recording/mix/master..
Lapdog

Postby DonLombardo » Aug 23rd, '13, 20:14

Looking forward! Do you still think you'll have a fast song to spare for an upcoming compilation?

DonLombardo

PreviousNext

Return to Scandinavian Skatepunk