The Human Project

Bands like Happy Meals, Forus, Not Available, Short On Time, etc.etc.

The Human Project

Postby nick83 » May 1st, '11, 21:53

anyone here owns their new ep?
thanks in advance

http://www.facebook.com/thehumanproject ... 9507961798
http://www.thehumanproject.bigcartel.com/product/trials

**** edited by khet ****

Image
The Human Project - Trials (2011)
01. Trials
02. The Best Form Of Defence
03. The Fall
04. How
05. Control
06. Bee's Knees
07. The Battle Of Wastings

:!: http://www.skatepunkers.net/2011/05/hum ... -2011.html
Image
User avatar
nick83
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Apr 30th, '11, 18:57
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: The Human Project

Postby MikeTown420 » May 5th, '11, 12:45

Interested in hearing this too.
User avatar
MikeTown420
 
Posts: 123
Joined: May 1st, '11, 11:16
Location: East Fife, Scotland
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: The Human Project

Postby khet » May 5th, '11, 13:12

MikeTown420 wrote:Interested in hearing this too.

+1

Anyone?
where you are and where you want to be
User avatar
khet
skatepunkers.net
 
Posts: 2392
Joined: Apr 26th, '11, 11:46
Location: San Sebastian
Has thanked: 277 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: The Human Project

Postby napalm » May 17th, '11, 19:35

It's on its way to my apartment within the next two weeks.

Here's two of the new songs:
http://soundcloud.com/thehumanprojectuk
napalm
 
Posts: 2901
Joined: Apr 29th, '11, 17:40
Location: USA
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: The Human Project

Postby khet » May 17th, '11, 19:39

napalm wrote:It's on its way to my apartment within the next two weeks.

Here's two of the new songs:
http://soundcloud.com/thehumanprojectuk

Shit, they sound so fucking great.
where you are and where you want to be
User avatar
khet
skatepunkers.net
 
Posts: 2392
Joined: Apr 26th, '11, 11:46
Location: San Sebastian
Has thanked: 277 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: The Human Project

Postby napalm » May 17th, '11, 20:59

khet wrote:
napalm wrote:It's on its way to my apartment within the next two weeks.

Here's two of the new songs:
http://soundcloud.com/thehumanprojectuk

Shit, they sound so fucking great.

Seriously. It's like Strung Out + Ignite + From Plan To Progress.
napalm
 
Posts: 2901
Joined: Apr 29th, '11, 17:40
Location: USA
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: The Human Project

Postby napalm » May 25th, '11, 23:34

Dearest Skatepunkers,

Here is your newest present from Napalm. "Trials" by The Human Project in VBR Mp3.
http://www.mediafire.com/?93gcax55ajjlivs

Enjoy and please support the band if you like it, they're nice dudes.
Cheers.
napalm
 
Posts: 2901
Joined: Apr 29th, '11, 17:40
Location: USA
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: The Human Project

Postby khet » May 25th, '11, 23:40

napalm wrote:Dearest Skatepunkers,

Here is your newest present from Napalm. "Trials" by The Human Project in VBR Mp3.
http://www.mediafire.com/?93gcax55ajjlivs

Enjoy and please support the band if you like it, they're nice dudes.
Cheers.

Image
where you are and where you want to be
User avatar
khet
skatepunkers.net
 
Posts: 2392
Joined: Apr 26th, '11, 11:46
Location: San Sebastian
Has thanked: 277 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: The Human Project

Postby Voll » May 26th, '11, 12:40

napalm wrote:Seriously. It's like Strung Out + Ignite + From Plan To Progress.


this would easily make them the best band EVER!!!!
downloading right now ...thanks napalm :ugeek:
Petitioning the empty sky...

Real quality can only rise on the brink of disaster.
User avatar
Voll
The mad scientist
 
Posts: 2401
Joined: Apr 29th, '11, 21:09
Location: Kaiserslautern, Germany
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: The Human Project

Postby napalm » May 26th, '11, 18:45

Voll wrote:
napalm wrote:Seriously. It's like Strung Out + Ignite + From Plan To Progress.


this would easily make them the best band EVER!!!!
downloading right now ...thanks napalm :ugeek:

Errr, they're not the best band EVER. I didn't mean they're the sum of those bands, rather they just have elements of those bands. :oops:

I may have set your expectations too high. Hope you enjoy it!
napalm
 
Posts: 2901
Joined: Apr 29th, '11, 17:40
Location: USA
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: The Human Project

Postby khet » May 26th, '11, 20:37

napalm wrote:Dearest Skatepunkers,

Here is your newest present from Napalm. "Trials" by The Human Project in VBR Mp3.
http://www.mediafire.com/?93gcax55ajjlivs

Enjoy and please support the band if you like it, they're nice dudes.
Cheers.

One question. Why the album you tagged has a different tracklist from the one of the Bigcartel?
where you are and where you want to be
User avatar
khet
skatepunkers.net
 
Posts: 2392
Joined: Apr 26th, '11, 11:46
Location: San Sebastian
Has thanked: 277 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: The Human Project

Postby napalm » May 26th, '11, 22:25

khet wrote:
napalm wrote:Dearest Skatepunkers,

Here is your newest present from Napalm. "Trials" by The Human Project in VBR Mp3.
http://www.mediafire.com/?93gcax55ajjlivs

Enjoy and please support the band if you like it, they're nice dudes.
Cheers.

One question. Why the album you tagged has a different tracklist from the one of the Bigcartel?


You know what, that's a good question. I think the bigcartel is wrong...?

Here's the back of the CD they sent me, which is also posted on their facebook:
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 6595_n.jpg
napalm
 
Posts: 2901
Joined: Apr 29th, '11, 17:40
Location: USA
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: The Human Project

Postby khet » May 26th, '11, 22:49

napalm wrote:
khet wrote:
napalm wrote:Dearest Skatepunkers,

Here is your newest present from Napalm. "Trials" by The Human Project in VBR Mp3.
http://www.mediafire.com/?93gcax55ajjlivs

Enjoy and please support the band if you like it, they're nice dudes.
Cheers.

One question. Why the album you tagged has a different tracklist from the one of the Bigcartel?


You know what, that's a good question. I think the bigcartel is wrong...?

Here's the back of the CD they sent me, which is also posted on their facebook:
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 6595_n.jpg

Yeah, im pretty sure that the mistake is on the bigcartel website. Thanks for sharing this, its such an awesome record ;)
where you are and where you want to be
User avatar
khet
skatepunkers.net
 
Posts: 2392
Joined: Apr 26th, '11, 11:46
Location: San Sebastian
Has thanked: 277 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: The Human Project

Postby Voll » May 27th, '11, 00:52

napalm wrote:
Voll wrote:
napalm wrote:Seriously. It's like Strung Out + Ignite + From Plan To Progress.


this would easily make them the best band EVER!!!!
downloading right now ...thanks napalm :ugeek:

Errr, they're not the best band EVER. I didn't mean they're the sum of those bands, rather they just have elements of those bands. :oops:

I may have set your expectations too high. Hope you enjoy it!


well, i do enjoy it a lot ...i can easily find all the references you brought up but i'd also add AWS here :)
i'm seriously considering to buy this release :)

my only complaint is that i sometimes wish the guitars would be a bit heavier, but that's just me i guess!
Petitioning the empty sky...

Real quality can only rise on the brink of disaster.
User avatar
Voll
The mad scientist
 
Posts: 2401
Joined: Apr 29th, '11, 21:09
Location: Kaiserslautern, Germany
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: The Human Project

Postby Bburn » May 27th, '11, 02:09

hehe, you all are pickinh my curiosity with this band. gonne check them soon :)
User avatar
Bburn
The fabulous crabman
 
Posts: 1189
Joined: Apr 29th, '11, 23:50
Location: water
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Next

Return to European Skatepunk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron