Sicktrick (Scotland)

Bands like Happy Meals, Forus, Not Available, Short On Time, etc.etc.

Sicktrick (Scotland)

Postby ošťa » May 4th, '11, 14:47

Melodic Hardcore/Technical/Faaast

DISCOGRAPHY:
Live Recording (2005)
Sicktrick EP (2005)
Pass Me Rhe Battle Pepper EP (2006)
How To Defeat The Elite (2009, instrumental, demo song)

http://www.skatepunkers.net/2010/02/sicktrick.html

MORE INFO:
http://www.myspace.com/sicktrick

OTHER SONGS:
How To Defeat The Elite - http://www.mediafire.com/?ucu7d61pb7oz2b2
Live Recording (2005, isn't on blog) - http://www.mediafire.com/?al5cazl78qzni1f
Video from myspace, fucking awesome! - http://www.myspace.com/sicktrick/videos

2004 - 2009 :(

New project members of Sicktrick:
I, Aspire - http://www.myspace.com/iaspireuk
Yeah Detroit - http://www.skatepunkers.net/search/label/Yeah%20Detroit

My favorite EU band, my TOP 10 band. Fucking awesome. You MUST have this!!
Last edited by ošťa on May 4th, '11, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
ošťa

Re: Sicktrick (Scotland)

Postby Voll » May 4th, '11, 15:00

there's also something like a 14 track demo which only contains instrumentals (some are re-recorded songs) since they split up before it could be finished, it's called "The Full Length That Never Was (Fuel Injected Chaos)"
Petitioning the empty sky...

Real quality can only rise on the brink of disaster.
Voll
The mad scientist

Postby ošťa » May 4th, '11, 15:16

Voll wrote:there's also something like a 14 track demo which only contains instrumentals (some are re-recorded songs) since they split up before it could be finished, it's called "The Full Length That Never Was (Fuel Injected Chaos)"

And you have? Can you upload it pleas?
ošťa

Postby buh! » May 4th, '11, 15:45

Never liked voice too much
There's beauty in cloudy days. The same clouds that darken your light, give you water to live.
buh!
Seeker of the Perfect Melody

Postby Blacklung » May 4th, '11, 15:58

The drummer and the later bass player plays in my band, From The Tracks, now.
Blacklung
Zombie Ninja

Postby DonLombardo » May 4th, '11, 19:02

Awesome band. Truly awesome.

You never win you loooose
"Look at your life, cause I am sorry but that is it. And you think you're better off this way. But I think it's sad that you can't see. And you think it's better off this way but when the pleasure fades one day, where will you turn and where will you run? When it's all through and there's no more fun will there be time to turn it around? When you look up and ask Him will you be too late or be found?"

Broken Cedars - After Burners
DonLombardo

Postby Voll » May 4th, '11, 20:54

ošťa wrote:
Voll wrote:there's also something like a 14 track demo which only contains instrumentals (some are re-recorded songs) since they split up before it could be finished, it's called "The Full Length That Never Was (Fuel Injected Chaos)"

i have it but i can't share it since i'm not sure if i'm allowed to ...sorry :(

Voll
The mad scientist

Postby ošťa » May 4th, '11, 20:59

Voll wrote:
ošťa wrote:

i have it but i can't share it since i'm not sure if i'm allowed to ...sorry :(

Come on :( :cry:
ošťa

Postby d4rk0n3r0cks » May 4th, '11, 22:11

this band is dead, it would be great if you could share the 14 track demo.

Some may think I'm stupid but everytime I hear from this band or everytime I listen to one of their songs I'm getting REALLY SAD, because I always think of the beautiful full lenght we could have had from them that we will never be able to hear. So, in order not to think about it anymore, I'm kind of avoiding listening to them because I'm ALWAYS thinking about the full lenght :( :( :( I know that is stupid but I think I would have liked better not to know that it was almost ready, it would have been easier for me to accept it if I thought that it never was done. This could have been one hell of a great cd.

this being said, I'd pay a shitload of money to have this album finished. even if the band will never be back together, I'd be so GLAD if they decide one day to record it and release a small run of copies for those who dream to listen this album. I'd pay 100$ for sure, maybe more, to have a copy of this. I know it is useless to say this but in the bottom of my heart I'm still hoping that someday it will be done. (I'm a dreamer)
d4rk0n3r0cks

Postby andydazzler » May 4th, '11, 23:19

I heard sean arnold deleted every album they ever recorded from all their computers and now he just says hes in from the tracks when he cant even play guitar, hes grade 1 on the keytar
Get fucked you fuckin fuckwit, you can't move into my house
andydazzler

Postby Voll » May 5th, '11, 00:23

delete please!
Last edited by Voll on May 5th, '11, 12:21, edited 1 time in total.

Voll
The mad scientist

Postby khet » May 5th, '11, 00:39

You can do whatever you want but I know directly from the band that they dont want this instrumental cd to be released without vocals, master etc.
My opinion would be to respect the decision of the band as this is an unfinished work, but as I said before, you can do whatever you want!

Anyways, I'm not going to post this CD in skatepunkers if the member dont want to
where you are and where you want to be
khet
skatepunkers.net

Postby Bburn » May 5th, '11, 01:01

d4rk0n3r0cks wrote:this band is dead, it would be great if you could share the 14 track demo.

Some may think I'm stupid but everytime I hear from this band or everytime I listen to one of their songs I'm getting REALLY SAD, because I always think of the beautiful full lenght we could have had from them that we will never be able to hear. So, in order not to think about it anymore, I'm kind of avoiding listening to them because I'm ALWAYS thinking about the full lenght :( :( :( I know that is stupid but I think I would have liked better not to know that it was almost ready, it would have been easier for me to accept it if I thought that it never was done. This could have been one hell of a great cd.

this being said, I'd pay a shitload of money to have this album finished. even if the band will never be back together, I'd be so GLAD if they decide one day to record it and release a small run of copies for those who dream to listen this album. I'd pay 100$ for sure, maybe more, to have a copy of this. I know it is useless to say this but in the bottom of my heart I'm still hoping that someday it will be done. (I'm a dreamer)

i was a fucking huge fan of this fucking band but when i heard they never release anything they have promise....i do like you and boycott their music.....stupid perhaps but i didn't regrets it! and like you, i will be ready to give 100$ to them for releasing the unfinished cd....so now, we are to 200$, just how much are we able to have for the record???hehe
Bburn
The fabulous crabman

Postby Smarch Weather » May 5th, '11, 08:53

One of my favorite bands and they accomplished that with only six poorly recorded songs. What if they were still around? Hmmm. They could have gone so far.
Smarch Weather

Location: Huntington Beach, California (So Cal); USA (Home of skate-punk)

Postby Voll » May 5th, '11, 12:20

khet wrote:You can do whatever you want but I know directly from the band that they dont want this instrumental cd to be released without vocals, master etc.
My opinion would be to respect the decision of the band as this is an unfinished work, but as I said before, you can do whatever you want!

ok, well, if you know it directly from the band that's something different than the rumors i heard ...damn i'm honestly not sure what to do now :x

any band member (i know some of you are reading this!!!) wants to make a comment?

Voll
The mad scientist

Next

Return to European Skatepunk